cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Thoughts on No Headphone Jack

It's official. The Note 10 doesn't have a headphone jack. You're now stuck with USB-C earbuds that take up your charging port or bluetooth earbuds with a delay.

What do you guys think about this?

I don't really like the idea for when you're running heavy apps on your Note and need it to be plugged in to power and to be able to use earbuds without a delay. I'm not getting the Note 10 because of this change as my Note 9 still works perfectly fine.

2 REPLIES 2
ZaikO
Constellation

It wont be the only that's removed once the phone comes o...

It wont be the only that's removed once the phone comes out they'll release a really lackluster ui that will remove all the features the phone advertises! Isn't samsung the best?

Krispyl1
Asteroid

You are saying that you don't want Gold because it has a...

You are saying that you don't want Gold because it has a stain on it. So what if the Galaxy Note 10/10+ doesnt have a headphone jack? At the end of the day tons of people use Bluetooth enabled devices. This world is evolving and we as users have to keep up with it. Pretty soon Aux cables will eventually dissapear just as cassette tapes and many other things. The world is turning "wireless". Get used to what is going on now because if you dont catch up with time then time will catch up with you. Eventually the Bluetooth will improve its stability and performance not like its not massive enough as it is already. But this Note 10+ has features that I never even imagined possible. I can say I'm a true Samsung user. Can you?