cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIGSpVg85Ma
Asteroid

Trade-in value for Note 9 dropped

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A couple of days ago, Samsung.com was showing $600 trade-in value for the Note 9.  Today it's showing just $350.  Is that for real? Not only is $350 a ridiculously low amount to offer for a Note 9, but changing it from $600 to $350 in the middle of the pre-order period without warning doesn't do much to engender customer good-will. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray

you get $600 only for unlocked device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Trade-in value for Note 9 dropped

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIGSpVg85Ma 

Hi there. I'm currently looking at the Samsung website (USA) and I see the trade in value for the Note9 is listed as $600 for a clean and working device. 

Could you provide more information, or possible a screen shot of where you see the decreased value? Thank you.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
userIGSpVg85Ma
Asteroid

Re: Trade-in value for Note 9 dropped

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what I'm seeing today:

sam.png

Additionally, the previous screen shows up to $450 (in two places), where it previously said up to $600:

sam2.png

After seeing this, along with the confusion from Samsung's ordering process that is talked about in this forum, I think I'm just going to do the preorder through Best Buy....

dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
userIGSpVg85Ma
Asteroid

Re: you get $600 only for unlocked device

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks; they were originally showing $600 for buying the Verizon version with a trade-in.  I'm glad I didn't jump on it.