Asteroid

Trading my s10 plus for note 10 plus

Its great deal

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Trading my s10 plus for note 10 plus

@userQNMXH7H4cq 

I saw today they're offering $600 trade in value for S10+ to get the new note 10... I was tempted until I went to check it out and the only color available for me would've been black ☹️  so as tempted as the offer is, I'm going to wait until next year. I love my S10+ so I can wait 😊

Radgatt
Cosmic Ray

I ended up getting the 1TB Ceramic Black. The fact that t...

I ended up getting the 1TB Ceramic Black. The fact that they are giving the same amount for a trade in despite the storage configuration is why I will sell my phone and get more to go toward the note 10+.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I ended up getting the 1TB Ceramic Black. The fact that t...

Oh I understand! I was so tempted as well, but I'm also kind of thinking the Note 10+ might be a little too big for me, lol. The S10+ is plenty big enough, I probably would've gone with the Note 10, since it's smaller but it's not enough of an upgrade over my S10+ for me to trade in. So, sticking with the S10+ until next year, but totally admiring that Note 10+! Congrats on your upgrade! 😊

TMoney3
Constellation

Is it worth it ?

Is it worth it ?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is it worth it ?

If you're trading in a S10+ towards the Note 10+, I would say yes. They're offering $600 trade in value for your S10+... And for me it would've been worth it because when I got the S10+ I traded in my Note 8 and only paid $450 for the S10+, so getting $600 trade in value is more than I paid for it, but I think the Note 10+ is going to be too big for me, the S10+ is big enough and the Note 10+ is even bigger so I don't think that would be best move for me, and the Note 10 isn't enough of an upgrade from the S10+ to switch. So for me, I'm not upgrading this round 😊

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is it worth it ?

@TMoney3 

Yes, the switch is the only clear path for those that used the S Pen. When I traded my Note8 for an S10+ I did so for the trade promo, ikonik, and free buds, rather than interest in the S line. I rarely take my 2-in-1 outside, and so it's convenient being able to draw on the bus, train, waiting room, etc. 

The S Pen offers other features, but this is the only aspect I utilize regularly. With the N10+ being a larger device I enjoy having a larger screen for videos and games. Speed wise the phone is more responsive thanks to UFS3, which wasn't available when the S10 released originally. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
userQNMXH7H4cq
Asteroid

Yes i was gonna get the aura glow or white but i had silv...

Yes i was gonna get the aura glow or white but i had silver or white phones for while so il get the black still is fine

userQNMXH7H4cq
Asteroid

Prbly not worth it but the spen bigger screen camera i co...

Prbly not worth it but the spen bigger screen camera i couldnt hold back

userQNMXH7H4cq
Asteroid

Did anyon do trade in before once i got the note 10 i use...

Did anyon do trade in before once i got the note 10 i use the sane box wrap my phone put it in there print the return label and thats it right