1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @Larry8 

Your phone and Note10 both come with Samsung Smart Switch, it's part of the initial set up process. The Note10 actually comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable, so you will be asked to plug it into both phones and initiate the transfer. It'll take care of everything for you, you might just need to re-enter some passwords in the new phone. When you set up a new phone for the first time, it will be one of the steps, you can do it or skip it, but you can't miss it.

Thanks,

Geno

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

View solution in context

4 Replies
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Larry8 wrote:

What is available to transfer all my apps and data from a note 9 to a Note 10+

Won't Smart Switch do the job ? 

NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you backup from Samsung Cloud or Samsung Smart Switch on PC or SD Card then basically everything should be backed up from the devices such as messages, apps and data and everything, and should be restored back. Make sure to go to settings and select all the things available to backup before backup just to make sure. You may need to log back in into some apps other than that everything should be good.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Solution
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @Larry8 

Your phone and Note10 both come with Samsung Smart Switch, it's part of the initial set up process. The Note10 actually comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable, so you will be asked to plug it into both phones and initiate the transfer. It'll take care of everything for you, you might just need to re-enter some passwords in the new phone. When you set up a new phone for the first time, it will be one of the steps, you can do it or skip it, but you can't miss it.

Thanks,

Geno

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Myrkr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Unfortunately, SmartSwitch ignores bookmarks and sure didn't transfer any of my Notes. They also didn't get backed up, but they're still on previous phone. These transfers should be commonplace and easily accessible by now.