JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Transferring content from Note 9 to Note 10+

(Topic created: 09-05-2019 02:22 AM)
userU1NolpuXm1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

currently I have a Samsung Note 9, I will be getting the Note 10+ next week, however I’m a little concerned since the new phone is bigger than my note 9, what happens when I transfer all of my photos over to the 10+? I’m worried that my pictures will be blurry or the resolution will make them look too big??? Is there a way to solve this? If it does happen, should I put the back up from the computer to the phone or device to device using smart switch???? Like whatever is on my note 9 pictures etc. I would like to transfer them to the new phone  just worried about things looking over pixelated/blurry/Resolution oversized while distorting the pictures 

4 Replies
Solution
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No, Moving files or folders or pictures to Note 10+ won't make the picture blurry or something else even though the Note 10+ is bigger. Once you transfer files from Note 9 to Note 10+ everything should be working fine. It is always good to keep backup of your device, so that incase some incident happens and files get deleted, you can easily restore from the backup. Also to note, You can also keep your device backup in Samsung Cloud too if you want. But you should be easily able to transfer files from note 9 to Note 10 using Smart Switch and use it as normal.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Please don't worry, transferring pictures will not make your pictures be blurry or make them look  too big. Actually, you can use Samsung Smart Switch or Phone Transfer tool to help you transfer pictures from your Samsung Note 9 to Note 10+ directlty.

0 Likes
DeRealBrian
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I believe it is all about image quality and not the screen size at this point.

0 Likes
userBKTeFzAu0C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the note 9 currently but upgraded to the note 10 and had the phone 2 weeks ago but still not using it as I've tried a few times to transfer everything from my note 9, it wouldn't even aknowledge through wires, so done through wireless and after the transfer, the new note 10 would be stick on the screen saying sorting, I left it all night and was still stuck next day, tried a few times and even done the skip bit but nothing on the note 10? And ideas? Xxx

0 Likes