cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: USB-C HEADPHONES loose and keep stopping with the slightest wiggle?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the exact same issue. I was worried about having the first gen without 3.5 and my fears were justified. I have headphones in all day for my job and don't want to use bluetooth so this might be a deal breaker. Pretty huge oversight for a company like Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had purchased this premium phone in oct 19. And just after 3-4 months it started showing problems while charging and while using ctype earphones.

I have to leave phone aside and cannot use it at all while charging as it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and same goes while ising earphones it keeps pausing or disconnecting.

Many of my frinds and family have cheaper phones and they are not having any issues and here iam investing 70k into a phone which i cannot charge while playing games or doing some other stuff.

And in this pandemic it suggests to go to service center which i i wont be able to go.

I think iam just stuck with this costly junk and i dont dont to get my phone opened to fix it. No never, if you want to fix it replace my phone, i have payyed hefty amount for nothing.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the EXACT same issue but I have a ONE PLUS phone...it's my 2nd ONEPLUS phone, I left Samsung after they added another button on the phone that controlled that awful virtual assistant app and also was sick.of the glass breaking with ease.  Haven't had a cracked a screen since.

I have a compressed air machine, cleaned the port, still broken.  

Its a SCAM not having an audio jack.  I AM NEVER BUYING A CELLPHONE WITHOUT AUDIO AUX JACK EVER AGAIN.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This isn't a solution

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have

@userfMK4bWDImw wrote:

This isn't a solution

It definitely is not.. I just got a new S20+ and it has this exact issue. I is clearly an issue with the phone as it is sensitive to any usb C connection. With headphones it keeps pausing content with the slightest movement... and in the car it keeps popping up the data access prompt whenever I touch my phone for something.

Ridiculous for how much this phone costs.