JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

USB-C charger stuck (Note 10+ 5g)

(Topic created: 09-30-2019 04:03 PM)
userfTryLlcHTX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My USB-C charger keeps getting stuck in my new Note 10+ 5g I've had it less then a week anyone else experiencing this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userfTryLlcHTX wrote:

Yes the connector is getting stuck and requires a significant amount of force to remove it. I purchased an additional cord and the new one gets stuck as well.

My Note10 doesn't get stuck.  So contact Samsung support:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/mobile/phones/galaxy-note

If you doubt that it is the port, you can check demo units in the stores, but I wouldn't wait and get Samsung to repair/replace or if you can return and buy again that would be an option as well.  The downside is that if you had some promotion when you bought the phone, you would need to tell your rep about this and see how they can help.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userfTryLlcHTX wrote:

My USB-C charger keeps getting stuck in my new Note 10+ 5g I've had it less then a week anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hmm, getting stuck?  Meaning you can't remove it? 

- See if there is an issue with the port on your phone and on the cable itself. 

- Your cable should be the same on both sides, try the other side too

- Try another cable that you may have around.  If you don't, go to any Carrier retail store and ask them for any USB-C cable for testing...

0 Likes
userfTryLlcHTX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes the connector is getting stuck and requires a significant amount of force to remove it. I purchased an additional cord and the new one gets stuck as well.

Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userfTryLlcHTX wrote:

My Note10 doesn't get stuck.  So contact Samsung support:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/mobile/phones/galaxy-note

If you doubt that it is the port, you can check demo units in the stores, but I wouldn't wait and get Samsung to repair/replace or if you can return and buy again that would be an option as well.  The downside is that if you had some promotion when you bought the phone, you would need to tell your rep about this and see how they can help.