JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 10 USB C 3.5 mm Adapter Type C Audio Jack

(Topic created: 08-28-2019 04:44 AM)
user2GDBxaTfuP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My note 10+ does not recoginize the USB C Audio Jack.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Here is a link to the recommended USB-C Headphone Jack Adapter: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwe...

Samsung does not recommend the use of a splitter with the phone, due to this Samsung does not manufacture the splitters. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

37 Replies
DEMIGOD_928
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

YA I BROUGHT THE VERIZON USB Type-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter AND CANT GET ANYTHING 

DEMIGOD_928
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Make sure you dont get Verizon's version 

userb7cANYlT18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

the solution is to stop buying samsung. THey have made a big mistake following Apple. THere is a reason why we buy samsung and not apple! It was a bad move to remove several of the sensors and the 3. 5 mm jack from the Note 10.

To make it even worse, there is no legitimate workaround to this issue!

When you pay $1200 for a phone, you expect to get what you paid for: the best phone you ever had. You don't spend that much money for something you can "live with", you want it to be worth your money!

The Note 10 falls short! If i could send it back for a full refund, i would have done that the first week i had the phone.

Samsung needs to make this right.

I for one have decided to not buy any Samsung products again.

I have been buying them for 10 years, but no more.

Not only is the quality of their products fallings, their customer service is pitiful!

Be very careful before you buy another samsung product! 

With the amount of competition out there, do not settle for "name recognition". Do you research, and you will see how BAD samsung products really are!

user8j45vFEeYg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same feeling now with Samsung, first I paid cash 1400 euros for a unbranded note 10 plus 5G but still on November 1st security update why everybody else here in Germany has now received one ui 2.0... have written twice to Samsung support asking for a reason... no answer.

Secondly have also brought a usb c spitter but it didnt work.

Feel totally ripped off by Samsung.. especially for ignoring my emails.

usertoo6vBRvMq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I guess you havent realized that pretty well every brand is removing headphone jacks... Really the only sensor they removed is the heart rate sensor which very few people actually used and most accessories have them built in anyway. Also their service in all my experiences has been great! I have owned a LOT of phones and no one quite makes them like Samsung!

0 Likes
userIlBIkbwEBL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I buy the note for one feature, the S pen. I don't particularly like Android, not Samsung. I don't have a problem going to another Android device

0 Likes
usercYMPA4E639
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have tried 3 different ones on my note 10 plus none of them worked 

Then went Vodacom and bought the Samsung version for nearly R600 and it worked for 2 months, now when I plug it into the phone nothing happens.

Unfortunately, no longer have the box 

And invoice so pretty much just through R600 down the drain owell thanks 

@DEMIGOD_928 wrote:

YA I BROUGHT THE VERIZON USB Type-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter AND CANT GET ANYTHING 

Samsung for your products that have always believed in until now

You should have  just left the audio jack on the phone problem solved as it seems to be a common problem with the posts ive been reading up.

0 Likes
userw3seU3EKXh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I too bought a few different adapters. The only one that works is the apple brand one

Go figure. I purchased mine at Walmart. 

0 Likes
Blasmich
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
mine works in bose portable speaker works in a house stereo but not in my Nissan rogue or my harley davidson street glide
0 Likes