cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
_Yogi
Asteroid

Unlocked Note 10+ dropping network

I am having network issues on my Unlocked Note 10+ with my T-mobile sim card. Do I have to take any step on my end to get uniterrupted serivce. I am able to make calls but sometime network drops suddenly and Data is way to slow won't load anything. 

Is this issue occuring becuase phone is unlocked and not  T-mobile branded? If this is true what all are possible solutions. 

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unlocked Note 10+ dropping network

I would recommend trying to resetting your device networks. Settings>Reset Network

If the symptom persists. I would reach out to your carrier directly for assistance with their Network Signal. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Joscofaie0417
Constellation

I have the same problem with T-Mobile. If you have a change let me know.

_Yogi
Asteroid

Still no luck man it's better the before but still not good enough.

Honored Contributor

@_Yogi wrote:

I am having network issues on my Unlocked Note 10+ with my T-mobile sim card. Do I have to take any step on my end to get uniterrupted serivce. I am able to make calls but sometime network drops suddenly and Data is way to slow won't load anything. 

Is this issue occuring becuase phone is unlocked and not  T-mobile branded? If this is true what all are possible solutions. 

I am on T-Mobile version of Note10 - no dropped calls in almost 3 weeks since I started using my phone. Maybe my area is good...

_Yogi
Asteroid

You won't face any problem on T-mobile version. I am talking about unlocked phone.

ReyRex
Asteroid

I have a T-Mobile S10 and my data also drops frequently. The problem is not exclusive to unlocked phones.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@_Yogi Are you in an area where there is Band 66? can you dial *#0011# and see if Band 66 is showinf or Band 4?

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Honored Contributor

@RedDragon wrote:

@_Yogi Are you in an area where there is Band 66? can you dial *#0011# and see if Band 66 is showinf or Band 4?

As per @RedDragon or LTE Discovery app from Play Store