cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave1231
Constellation

Unlocked Note 10 phone on Verizon

Question,

When I attempt to check for updates on my unlocked Note 10 (on Verizon),  I get the error "unable to update the software. a network or server error occurred.".

I am just curious why I am getting that error rather than a message that no update is available.

Is this because I have an unlocked phone and am on Verizon? Or because there really is no update available and this is the type of message you get when you have an unlocked phone on a certain carrier (like Verizon).

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unlocked Note 10 phone on Verizon

Have you tried another SIM card in your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Dave1231
Constellation

I'll have to go into the Verizon store at some point, when I tried to get a new SIM on their website they signed me up for another line lol

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for following up. Please keep me posted once you visit the store and let me know if you are still experiencing these symptoms.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.