cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sallyzar
Constellation

Unlocked note 10 Android 10 update

Does anyone know when the unlocked variant will get the update?

8 REPLIES 8
userGuheNT3LtC
Astronaut

Re: Unlocked note 10 Android 10 update

Send me new Samsung updates please

slane
Cosmic Ray

I wish I knew! I have been checking almost every hour for the update. I guess they are rolling it out slowly to those who have an unlocked Note 10.

Olfostiuk
Astronaut

and me, please

and me, please

Samsung Care Ambassador

I am hoping before the year ends.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_Czar
Astronaut

I purchased an unlocked device (No carrier/No SIM) should I get the update via WiFi or does it have to come from a carrier? I swap out my SIM from my other devices when I need to. The sim is with AT&T but even with the sim installed I don't get the update.

useruBK8mFlAXm
Constellation

Why are you checking every hour? Just get on with your life and it'll come when it comes.

jzfgs
Asteroid

It's a bit odd that unlocked users got the beta but verizon and att users got the official release much sooner. Hopefully later today or sometime early next week.