cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_ypGiCNV
Astronaut

Re: Android 10

This should help. I am really excited for it!

Zeon45
Asteroid

It appears as thoufht it will be on the 24th possible for unlocked and some carrier devices.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @Samsung_27lNfyV, I hope you're doing well.

At this time, nothing has been confirmed by Samsung Mobile US regarding a release date for the One UI 2.0/Android 10 Beta. Please check the Samsung Members/Community for an official notice. It is expected to release in the near future.

When it becomes available for registration, you'll register through the Samsung Members app. There will be a banner under the Samsung Pay rewards section on the home page. Please note that only Sprint, T-Mobile and U1 (Unlocked) devices are supported. Any other carrier branded devices are NOT supported.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
ChazzP12
Constellation

Beta test new firmware

How do I become a beta tester for new firmware (UI 2.0) coming out

Chaselove1129
Constellation

Re: Beta test new firmware

I read something about it coming out on 10/24

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Beta test new firmware

Hey @ChazzP12, I hope you're doing well.

At this time, nothing has been confirmed by Samsung Mobile US regarding a release date for the One UI 2.0/Android 10 Beta. Please check the Samsung Members/Community for an official notice. It is expected to release in the near future.

When it becomes available for registration, you'll register through the Samsung Members app. There will be a banner under the Samsung Pay rewards section on the home page. Please note that only Sprint, T-Mobile and U1 (Unlocked) devices are supported. Any other carrier branded devices are NOT supported.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Comet

Re: Beta 24th?

That's the rumor. 3 more days isn't bad.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Beta 24th?

@--TheDarkPrince At the moment they are no official word yet when or if the Note will get in the Beta keep a eye open on the Samsung Member app for any and all future updates on the subject 

Thanks

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless