cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamake1005
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10 plus unlocked beta

Keep checking the app! You should see the banner when it's closer to being released!

Harley1998
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10 plus unlocked beta

Thanks

Comet

Pre Beta prep

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that will probably do a factory data reset before the Beta drops?

I'm pretty sure I have a few apps that wont be compatible with the Beta UI, and I'll also be switching my banking and credit card apps over to my Note9 (on an additional line) in its secure folder and removing the one on my Note10+ .

I've tested betas before and built some software on my own and found it helpful to start on a clean slate for Betas rather than just simply overwriting everything.  I know it's not neccessary, but with my technology OCD's, I've just found it helpful for myself to know old apps arent creating issues with the Beta UI and any bugs I find are in the UI and not conflicting with apps that might not play well with it.  

Any Samsung Pros have an opinion on this?  

Again I dont think its absolutely necessary and full disclosure, I wipe devices probably once every couple of months or so....just because   

YEONFEEL
Cosmic Ray

Re: Pre Beta prep

I prefer factory resetting my phone after I update F/W.

Johnal
Halo

One UI 2.0 Beta live for Note 10/ Note 10+ Soon

One UI 2.0 Beta program for Note 10 and Note10+ is going to be live soon. As per the banner Beta program for Samsung Unlocked devices has been confirmed, and should be out soon. The registrations button from which you register for One UI 2.0 Beta program should be same like shown in the picture. So just keep checking Samsung Members apps for the register button.

Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_US_191018.jpgBeta program for Note 10/Note10+

20191022_213825.jpgRegistration Button

Nochlab1
Asteroid

Re: One UI 2.0 Beta live for Note 10/ Note 10+ Soon

When is the estimated date?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Nochlab1 

We can't speculate on future release dates but it should be soon so keep an eye out

Johnal
Halo

@Nochlab1 

Official release date hasn't been announced but many are saying South Korea Note 10 devices  maybe getting it in Oct 24, if so we'll get it after sometime soon. As it was same for S10 devices. So just keep checking Samsung Members app.

Samsung_3voWAzu
Astronaut

Still waiting for my S10+ download...

Laughingnomad
Cosmic Ray

Still no Verizon 😔