cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Samsung Care Ambassador

⭐⭐ Upcoming Beta ⭐⭐

Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_US_191018.jpg

I would like to ask everyone on the forum if you have any Questions about the Beta please check to see if someone else has already asked that question that way we dont have 100's of posts asking how to join this way the site and app runs smoothly you can use the link below for details on how to join once the Beta is available and please before you install the beta backup your phone just incase something happens.

Thanks

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/One-UI-2-0-Android-10-Hype-Thread-Beta-Coming-Soon/td-p/9...

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
587 REPLIES 587
Samsung_bmf
Astronaut

Re: ⭐⭐ Upcoming Beta ⭐⭐

I have the note 10 plus on spectrum when should I see this update?

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_bmf 

It appears the Beta is only going to be for the Unlocked Version of the Note 10 in the beginning I'm not sure when the beta will be open to carrier versions keep a eye on the Member App for information when it may become available 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Samsung_bmf
Astronaut

Ok thx

Fendee1
Halo

Also beta means not finished ,unstable, things may break, apps may not work, be ready to do a factory reset on your device if you download the beta, to get your phone back to original setting.

Ghad
Asteroid

Do you know when it will start rolling out?

Porchaboo
Constellation

So I'm assuming that the note 10+ 5g won't be getting this for a long time or if it'll even get it

userORfhTbfKlI
Constellation

Why is it so difficult to get android updates on even the newest samsung phones πŸ€”πŸ€”

Highlighted
user3CKQt1rjcs
Constellation

I have had all the notes from the beginning

Never been lucky to get beta invite 😭. Currently have note 8 note 9 and now note 10 plus show me some love Samsung.

TechPimp
Asteroid

When will the T-Mobile Note 10+ be able to get the Android 10 Ui 2 beta to test it out?