cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnal
Halo

Re: One UI 2.0 Beta live for Note 10/ Note 10+ Soon

@jbarcus81 

So for now it seems, One UI 2.0 Beta Program is only going to be released for Samsung Unlocked Note 10 and Note 10+ and not for any Carrier devices or any Carrier devices that are Unlocked. So just keep checking Samsung Smart Switch app for upcoming news and info. Hope that helps.

Krrish
Constellation

Beta isn't live yet, right ? #unlocked device

Johnal
Halo

@Krrish 

Yes that's right, The beta program hasn't been live yet, but should be live pretty soon for Samsung Unlocked Note 10/+ devices.

userabr9WwId63
Constellation

I've 3 unlocked note 10+'s. I'd love to use one of them for beta testing. How exactly will we get notified? That's not clear to me...

Johnal
Halo

@userabr9WwId63 

That's good as you have Samsung Unlocked Note 10 devices you can definitely join the beta program and report bugs and give suggestions, and help Samsung deliver the best Software update. Once the Beta program goes live for Note 10 device, in the Samsung Member app of your Unlocked Note 10 devices, under the banners you'll see One UI beta with Android 10 and on side of it you'll see Register button. You just click on that button and register for beta program. Once successfully completed go to settings and software update and check for update, the update should show up soon. Hope that helps.

briibriiroyalty
Astronaut

Boo. Verizon device would be awesome

--TheDarkPrince
Cosmic Ray

Beta

So apparently it is starting but only for unlocked users in the USA. I really hope Samsung expands that to T-mobile users as well since the S10 beta was open to T-mobile users as well. I bought an unlocked note 9 but unfortunately this time I got a T-mobile version of the note 10 plus

ActiveDodger
Cosmic Ray

Re: Beta

I haven't gotten anything yet. I am on the unlocked version

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @--TheDarkPrince, I hope you're doing well.

It appears as previous betas have gone, only the unlocked Note 10's will be officially participating in the beta. Please refer to this thread for complete details: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note10/One-UI-2-0-Android-10-Hype-Thread-Beta-Coming-Soon/td-p/9...

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Mrinohk
Astronaut

It was originally for unlocked, tmo and spt users on the S10 series of devices. I have it on my S10e running unlocked firmware(though it is technically a vzw device) on t-mobile's network. My note9 will not be that lucky though because Samsung likes to make me very sad.