cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userVaQGPsnNm1
Astronaut

Re: Android 10 Open Beta

Yea, I really thought it was coming today.

MsTechBoss
Cosmic Ray

They got us all looking foolish 😂 refreshing this app

MaricMacRae
Astronaut

I upgraded from a pixel XL that had Android 10, I feel naked without it lol

userMg3rk5Bwp7
Constellation

I cannot open my text messages. I hope this is fixed soon!

Bhavit
Cosmic Ray

My post saying hello to everyone is deleted, but the endless posts asking for when Android 10 are okay apparently. Let's hope this drops soon. And hope everyone is doing good

Honored Contributor

@Bhavit wrote:

My post saying hello to everyone is deleted, but the endless posts asking for when Android 10 are okay apparently. Let's hope this drops soon. And hope everyone is doing good

@Bhavit 

I think it was deleted because some users are thinking that Samsung Members app is just for chat...Most users come here in search for questions or have some issues with devices

Bhavit
Cosmic Ray

Understand.  I was having issues posting anything so I tried that.  Which seems to have worked.

BopaDaBipa
Astronaut

Beta program was already enrolled for galaxy 10 users in USA. Note 10 users in South Korea just about to be enrolled. In USA beta should be available soon. Full non beta for note 10 users should come after beta part finished. I would assume mid November/December.

Honored Contributor

If I need to check if some one from Samsung made a post about beta, I look here:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

Mike_Dee
Astronaut

It's a mystery