Did you mean: 
Spider_Pig
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 beta delayed a week

Wow...

SamLag
Halo

Beta release frustration

I see lots of people frustrated because Beta being delayed for Notes including myself. Think about it this way. If Samsung released beta and there was many problems would you like that?

Even though it's Beta, has to be ready for use. I also se many coments that they will replace Notes for Pixels. I say nobody holding you. Personally I love my Note10+ and wouldn't repalce it for any phone on market now. I'm waiting for Beta as well but I don't want half baked beta and to have many problems afterwards. Just be patient and enjoy your Samsung phone.

Ejm5560
Galaxy

Re: Beta release frustration

Plus the pixel isn't even a good phone this year...

SamLag
Halo

@Elm5560

Agree. I would say worst phone of 2019.

Comet

@SamLag bravo to you sir. The irritation from some users toward samsung is irritating in itself!

Samsung_pLlBW7m
Astronaut

I get that but spending this much on a phone and I bought mine unlocked paid in full,I would definitely like my updates pretty timely when the phone was released right before Android 10 you think they would have released it with Android 10 being practically ready to go anyway. not a beta months later and then an official release months after that.

Lerimer
Asteroid

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

userwFFSc4E8Pz
Asteroid

The issue is that the Note line is the newest phones that Samsung has released. Why does the S10 line recieve beta's before the Note?

MsTechBoss
Cosmic Ray

Note 10 OneUI 2.0 Beta DELAYED

The Note 10 OneUI 2.0 Beta is delayed again til sometime next week...😡😡😡

mrmrkeppy2
Asteroid

Re: Note 10 OneUI 2.0 Beta DELAYED

Oi!