Did you mean: 
PedroVivas
Asteroid

😑

😑

MsTechBoss
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 10 OneUI 2.0 Beta DELAYED

Oi! Is correct was supposedly to release yesterday 23rd then Sammobile it's a GO for today 24th one person in Germany got the beta BOOM shutdown til Next Week 🤬

userxkkGaliRDT
Asteroid

Wonder if this is why I never got the notification to register for the beta

Stefanie1018
Constellation

Thank you for updating us !! 😥

Samsung_Ceg2rf9
Constellation

How do I get enrolled in the galaxy beta program?

Comet

If its delayed, it's for a very good reason and we should be thankful they caught whatever issue that delayed it instead of sending a bad OS to us.  

I've seen a lot of posts from people irritated with this and I have to admonish you all to be patient.  The beta will have issues as it is and the longer they bake it, the better it will be for those of us willing to test the Beta version.  

Believe me, if you arent into finding bugs and helping to fix the buggy software, maybe just wait until the end of December when the final version may be released.  

If you're looking to be the first to have the new OS with the refreshed UI over it and could be irritated by bugs or apps not updating, then Beta testing is not for you.   

Stop believing the rumored release dates online.  Developing software takes work and releasing a Beta early will only complicate testers lives.  Be glad they delayed it. That means they found something that needs to be fixed first and they're doing just that.   If you're going to beta test, be prepared to deal with some bugs and issues and please help report them so the final version is golden.  

Sit back, relax and be ready.  It will be here soon enough

MsTechBoss
Cosmic Ray

Your Welcome I am as disappointed as everyone here 🙁🙁🙁

FlyGuyFade
Astronaut

The beta has been live in the us for a while now and only some people get it...

EonDrache
Cosmic Ray

Samsung never officially gave a date so it isn't technically delayed as far as we know. Some sites are reporting it is live in Germany. Others saying it's live in the USA. You can't trust these news sites as they just change their answer if they are wrong.

MsTechBoss
Cosmic Ray

I got my info from SAMMOBILE not any website their website