Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Shortygirl78
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Have anybody in the USA received any updates on unlocked note 10 or 10 plus for the beta update yet?

ActiveDodger
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Nope! I doubt any variant of the Note in the US will be getting it at this point. I think they will just release it when they have the final version. I gave up looking even though I have the unlocked note 10+ but then, here I am still looking 🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

At the moment they are no official word on when the Beta will be released in the US for the Note 10 keep checking the Samsung Member app for future details 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Sunzd
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Is there any news for the US customers?

Aytug
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Nope. But it is speculated for the stable beta coming out later this November, so that's when it will probably become more widespread and come to devices such as the Note 10 you have. But the beta for Note 10s did release in India like 2 days ago, so maybe that's a sign that we will be getting it as well within a week or two?

Cbrock
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

I've heard it's coming in 5 days idk, also I'm pretty sure its limited to tmobile and sprint and unlocked like for the s10 series

0 Likes
Options
Note10

@Cbrock 

The announcement thread states its only for unlocked models. No carrier variants.

Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_US_191018.jpg

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
0 Likes
FreedomReapr
Constellation
Options
Note10

I have an unlocked model and have seen nothing. I have to say, coming from an iphone after 12 years, I'm disappointed with how their beta system works...

0 Likes
Sunzd
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Even I have unlocked but nothing. I still do not understand people comparing it to iphone and getting disappointed. I mean this is well known fact about Samsung. They are slow in updates. In fact this is pretty quick for them how they have started beta if I am not wrong. You should know what you getting into. You cannot switch to Samsung expecting quick updates.

0 Likes
Umx
Astronaut
Options
Note10

No stop asking.