Upgrade

Its been more then 2 weeks it says ou are 10 days away

for upgrade

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Upgrade

Hey @-rafi, I hope you are doing well.

Where are you seeing this message? I'd recommend contacting your devices seller for more information.

I hope this helps. Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

That sounds like it's coming from your carrier. If you have your previous device on the payment plan, it's probably on the last payment that will be processed in 10 days. I would reach out to them to check, they should be able to let you pay it off early.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
-rafi
Constellation

Thanks everyone for replaying I see this post when i logi...

Thanks everyone for replaying

I see this post when i login to my samsung account and check for upgrade eligibility,

and every day seems the same like it does not change to 9 days or 8 days and

i got the device from samsung not from the carrier

Then i called and chatted with samsungs rep.

They said its 11 days

And then made a called the said on aug.15 so iam not sure yet

Wish you all a good night

Thx.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thanks everyone for replaying I see this post when i logi...

Hmm. I've never seen this one. But do you make payments on the phone through your carrier? If you're looking to just pay the full price there should be no reason for any kind of "upgrade" to be mentioned.

Edit. Just saw something in another thread. Did you buy your last phone with some kind of "Upgrade every year" option? If so it probably started from when the phone either shipped or was delivered, so even if you pre-ordered it at the same time, your one year for upgrade will be up in few days.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1