cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Usb type c headphones are not working

AkG headphones that came with the phone are not working. I plugged them together with a charger to see if I can charge and listen to music at the same time but it came up that NO because every time I plug my headphones now it thinks this is some kind of device and it says "charging" but the sound comes out only from a speakerSmiley Sad

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Usb type c headphones are not working

same here Samsung don't care about it's people I've tried to contact them I might just switch to crappel
Highlighted
Asteroid

mine are all distorted just turn head or nod n makes scratch type noise
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out! I will be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message with the model code, the IMEI number, and a copy of the receipt or lease agreement for the phone so I may look into your options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

And what else? The size of my shoe and length of my d***??

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

how did you connect your charger and earphone at the same time?
and are you saying your phone says charging whenever you connect your earphone only  since then?

Highlighted
Asteroid

There is those hubs for charging and listening to music at the same time.. my battery was low that's why I wanted to use this