cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userC6i4U22ly1
Constellation

Vibration not working even in safe mode

No vibration, at all. Even tried in safe mode. I've had the phone for maybe 2 weeks.

2 REPLIES 2
THEGEEK19
Astronaut

Re: Vibration not working even in safe mode

I know this is frustrating. If you could try a quick troubleshoot step for me. Shut off your phone entirely. Press and hold volume down and power until the note 10 logo pops up. Let go of ONLY power and keep holding volume down until a menu pops up. Using the volume buttons to scroll, scroll to where it says wipe cache or wipe cache data (not sure what the note 10 says but my S10 says wipe cache data). Use the power button to select it. Then scroll to yes using the volume buttons. Use power to select yes. Then select reboot system now. This will wipe all cache data. Cache data is basically data stored which allows the phone to open things faster but it can also be corrupted easily. So wiping cache regularly helps a lot with bugs you may encounter. If this doesn't work, I would recommend contacting Samsung support and see what they can do for you. Hope this helps!

userC6i4U22ly1
Constellation

Re: Vibration not working even in safe mode

All it did was stick it in safe mode. I appreciate the time you took to reply. Looks like I'll be headed to the Verizon store. 😔