cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zardis
Constellation

Vibration not working on Note 10+

I've seen countless posts about this and not seen a single useful answer from anyone from Samsung or otherwise.

Has anyone actually had a positive result doing all the steps they ask you to make, has Warranty fixed the phone or replaced it with a new one?

My phone just randomly stopped vibrating one day while at work, this definitely a hardware issue but wanted to try a few things myself before going to that conclusion, especially since these are the only Steps the Samsung guys will ask us to do.

I have done everyone of these steps at least 8 times to no avail:

1. Settings Reset

2. Clear Cache partition

3. Safe Mode

4. Factory Reset

5. Vibration Test through Dial Code

6. Manually changing all vibration settings.

Again, has anyone actually had any positive feedback regarding this manner?

Also as a side note, is anyone else's Note 10+ freezing at least 5 times a day and it's the System UI that stops working?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Comet

Re: Vibration not working on Note 10+

Did it change after an update or loading any specific app?  You mentioned changing all of your vibration settings, I assume that's also including the Vibration Intensity setting?

Zardis
Constellation

Yeah it just randomly died while texting. I just Factory Reset one more time and didn't backup anything and still not working. So yeah, definitely hardware issue.

SirWalt
Galaxy

Have you tried advance sounds settings, that might work. If not it is hardware.

Sounds like you have a dud phone man, mine hasn't been doing any of that. How long ago did you get the phone?

SirWalt
Galaxy

You might want to go down load good Lock and go to family tab at the bottom and download nice catch. It can tell you which app vibrated. Press vibration history, it will give you a list of which application that made a vibration. Hope that helps.