cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ComputerKev
Constellation

Voice over LTE on Unlocked devices

Warning to all, Samsung Note 10+ Unlocked versions do not support Voice over LTE features.  They do not inform you of this before purchase, but after 3 months of trying to get my Wi-Fi Calling and HD voice working, it was told that these features are not supported on unlocked phones.  So, if you want a Note 10+ please purchase a Carrier version of it so that all your features will function correctly.  I know a lot of you out there are still trying to get your Voice over LTE features working with the carriers, and I wish you all the best, but Samsung officially does not support it on unlocked phones, and they need to inform everyone of it.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Voice over LTE on Unlocked devices

It is supported by Samsung and the Note 10+. The carrier must enable this feature. Some carriers have enabled this feature on some unlocked models but not all. If you want VoLTE operating on your unlocked device, pester your carrier. 

Samsung_8DJGvI1
Constellation

I did just that and they was giving me the run around had to me calling Samsung and my carrier which is metro pcs

SuperVee
Constellation

My unlocked Galaxy S10+ doesn't have VoLTE but it does have WiFi Calling. Before I got on the One UI 2.0 beta I couldn't do video calls.

Comet

On Verizon with Volte. Can talk and look up directions or search the web. Have you gone into Settings / Connections / Mobile networks and flipped the switch?