cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Wallpaper scrolling not working after one ui 2.1 update

After updating my note 10 plus to one ui 2.1 the wallpaper scrolling stopped working, I contacted the third party launcher developer and they said it's a Samsung issue, so please fix this up samsung! 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Wallpaper scrolling not working after one ui 2.1 update

same here...kinda annoying...i have large wallpapers for this phone and I can not enjoy them anymore...plus the active case (Samsung product) can't see the full wallpaper at all...definitely a drag.plz fix fast!

Highlighted
Asteroid

I received the April update prompt yesterday on my S10e.  I was searching for possible issues before I install the April update, and I came across this thread.  I believe the solution to the wallpaper orientation and scrolling issues is mentioned in the update notification.

"In order to use the device stably, please update the “Samsung One UI Home” app to the latest version in the Galaxy Store."

Let me know if this One UI update resolves the issue. So I can finally install the April update. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Nope, that's not it.  I have this problem too, and "One UI Home" actually updated itself before I got the One UI 2.1 update. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes please fix this Samsung.  Samsung lately has been doing more and more things that make me want to buy a different phone.  My first Samsung was an S7 Edge, then I went to an S8, then S9, now a Note 10+.  I've always defended my love for Samsung against my friends who always tell me to buy OnePlus or Pixel, but if Samsung doesn't stop doing stuff like this or throwing unwanted ads on a $1500 phone (https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/07/04/ads-are-taking-over-samsungs-galaxy-smartphones-and-im-fed-...) I might have to finally take my friends' advice.