cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cutty410
Constellation

Weak charging detected

Has anyone else have issues with the note 10+ 5G not charging completely, or charging to 100 then lose it charge while still on the charger? I use the wireless desktop fast charger

10 REPLIES 10
Neis
Astronaut

Mine says weak charge. Battery is not charging as fast as...

Mine says weak charge. Battery is not charging as fast as the usage. However, it doesn't say why. Any ideas?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mine says weak charge. Battery is not charging as fast as...

@Neis Does this issue still happen when you are using the charger that came with the phone?

Samsung_9lARC0w
Astronaut

I have a note 10 & it stated that I have weak charging. T...

I have a note 10 & it stated that I have weak charging. This also happened to my note 9. It still happens with using the charger that came with the phone. Eventually the phone will stop charging and battery will drain quickly from what I've experienced.

Zschnoor
Astronaut

Hi, I'm also experiencing this issue. Even with the provi...

Hi, I'm also experiencing this issue. Even with the provided charger. Though I just started seeing the notification this morning.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Hi, I'm also experiencing this issue. Even with the provi...

@Zschnoor This issue still persists with any other chargers with the phone?

user7CK6gxiCKD
Asteroid

Add me to the list, happened to my Note 10+ this morning...

Add me to the list, happened to my Note 10+ this morning using samsung wireless charger.

userRwQVbqR6Ow
Constellation

Re: Weak charging detected

I have a Galaxy 9 Plus same error message whether I use my Samsung home fast charger or my Samsung Car charger and I have tried in different cars same issue. I just called Samsung he reset my USB ports he denied that SS is aware of this problem????? Anyway, I will see if that fixes it. I just did the latest update prior to calling

Samsung_vfHsJGE
Astronaut

Who cares

Who cares

userdLVzuGdkO7
Constellation

I've been recently getting it on my note 8. Thought my ph...

I've been recently getting it on my note 8. Thought my phone was messing up and was looking to upgrade. Now im wondering if it's software vice hardware.