cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_9lARC0w
Astronaut

Weak charging detected

Has anyone that has the note 10 or note 10 plus gotten a message that there phone has weak charging detected?

I haven't had this phone for a week yet, so why is my phone stating that I have weak charging? How can this be fixed?

11 REPLIES 11
Veda
Astronaut

I have received this message a couple of times.

I have received this message a couple of times.

Samsung_9lARC0w
Astronaut

This also happened to my note 9, & eventually it stopped...

This also happened to my note 9, & eventually it stopped charging. I just dont understand how a new phone has weak charging. Samsung needs to figure this out.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: This also happened to my note 9, & eventually it stopped...

Hey there!

Does this happen while trying to charge wireless or with the original Samsung charger that came with the device? Have you tried using a different cord to see if the symptoms change? Have you inspected the charging port to make sure there isn't any dust or dirt that may be causing this?

usergvrRjVKPml
Constellation

I too have been getting the same message on my S10+ for t...

I too have been getting the same message on my S10+ for the past few days!!

Samsung_QIMtyUB
Astronaut

Let me know what you figure out cause I've gone through 3...

Let me know what you figure out cause I've gone through 3 chargers because of this and I'm getting still getting that message

Samsung_6IJNT9M
Astronaut

Yes!!! I've received the same message several times on my...

Yes!!! I've received the same message several times on my Note 10.

userDB62MQExM3
Constellation

I'm getting it!

I'm getting it!

I notice it usually happens when you use the phone heavil...

I notice it usually happens when you use the phone heavily at the same time when charging or if when wired charging the cable isn't plugged in all the way into the brick. I wouldn't recommend doing the first thing as that could definitely hinder charging. Also if there are any intensive apps still running in the background, that could be a factor as well.

jesjoh8780
Constellation

I got that message a few times with different chargers, b...

I got that message a few times with different chargers, but the chargers worked fine on my husbands phone of the same model. Ended up being my case. I thought the charger was fully plugged in, but the small cutout left it just a little loose which cause a weak charge.