cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Whats the normal cpu temperatures for note 10+?

My note 10+ when idle is at 39c , when im using an app it goes to around 50-52c and when gaming it can go up to 70c. Are these temperatures pretty much normal for my phone? Thanks to who ever replies.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Whats the normal cpu temperatures for note 10+?

Yo! It's not normal Smiley Surprised  I hope that those numbers are incorrect. When I play pubg for more then 1 H + charging it goes 45-46°C and I'm not happy...but not 70! Go to service

Highlighted
Asteroid

What kind of app do you use to check your temp, im wodering if its just the app having misreadings.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Murdoa it is a little bit hot. Do you have any problems when you're gaming though? Also, do you have an Exynos or Snapdragon variant? If you aren't having issues, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If the processor gets too hot there are automatic cutoff safeguards. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have a snapdragon version. It doesnt feel slow when playing most of the time. No warnings for temperature was been seen and i still have 100% health. So is there something wrong with the phone or i just have an unreliable temp checker app

Highlighted
Asteroid

My Note 10 temperature is around 30°C when I am using the apps like Youtube and Whatsapp. At most 35°C.

But its jumps to 42 to 43°C while I am Playing PUBG. I haven't seen it reach 45°C on my phone ever. 50°C and 70°C are too high. That is not normal at all. During normal use your phone should be in low 30s and during gaming it should low 40s. Nothing above 45 is ok or normal. Also, I think my phone should be around 38 to 39°C while playing PUBG, but because I have this one option on "Disable HW Overlays", it is causing my phone to get hotter than usual while gaming. I have that option on for PUBG because a Samsung's software update messed up the PUBG on my phone locking it to only 40 FPS. But turning that option on gives me 60 FPS again. I shouldn't have to turn that option on to get 60 FPS. Samsung needs to fix this.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Wow, this concerns me that im way above your working temperature. I play pubg too. What kind of temp app do you use to check your temp?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I dont use any external app from playstore. I downloaded "Game Plugins" from Galaxy store. Once you open game plugins, there are couple of things to download; Game Booster Plus and Perf Z. I downloaded them both. Game Booster Plus let's you choose how much fps do you want for a game etc. While Perf Z shows you the temperature, CPU and GPU usage, and # of FPS while gaming. So once I have downloaded these and enabled them from within the Game Plugins, then I am able to check device temperature whenever I open any game.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Wow i i didnt know they have that in the galaxy store, im gonna try it. Thanks man

Highlighted
Constellation

Be aware that perf z shows cpu temperature,not your battery Smiley Happy