JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any ETA when the new Notes are shipped. Heard few already received

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userjOoivtXFC8
Astronaut

Re: When is new Note 10/10+ shipping

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What happened? My note 10 was scheduled to be here tonight at 8 but now changed to tomorrow at 8. I know I'mcrazy over one day but I'm too excited to wait!

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Samsung_N1I9UX0
Astronaut

ETA is Aug 23rd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ETA is Aug 23rd

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It should be shipping in the next few days and some people will receive their devices 2-3 days early just like the S10

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My shipped on Sunday, around 3 pm, according to FedEx. Scheduled delivery on Wednesday, August 21.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine shipped out this morning will be here Wednesday

Blupnut
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I guess we all can agree....our new phone is on the way!!!!!

Got same message from FedEx- DRG1 😲😁🥴😊😊😊

CntryGyNSD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well some of us can. Note 10+ in Aura Blue ordered on the 7th. Still no ship date. 

@Blupnut wrote:

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@CntryGyNSD wrote:

Well some of us can. Note 10+ in Aura Blue ordered in the 7th. Still no ship date. 

@Blupnut wrote:

That may be why, I got the Aura Black, and mine will be here Wednesday. Aura Blue is nice. I thought about the Aura Glow, and while it's beautiful, I just didn't want a rainbow phone all of the time, black is classy and fits with anything. 

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB
CntryGyNSD
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NorCalRailRoadr wrote:

@CntryGyNSD wrote:

Well some of us can. Note 10+ in Aura Blue ordered in the 7th. Still no ship date. 

@Blupnut wrote:

That may be why, I got the Aura Black, and mine will be here Wednesday. Aura Blue is nice. I thought about the Aura Glow, and while it's beautiful, I just didn't want a rainbow phone all of the time, black is classy and fits with anything. 

That's what I'm thinking too. My other half ordered the Aura Black the day after I ordered mine and that one has already shipped. Looks to be the trend.

Thinking the blue is delayed. Hopefully it'll still make the 23rd deliver date. Enjoy yours! 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@CntryGyNSD wrote:

@NorCalRailRoadr wrote:

@CntryGyNSD wrote:

@Blupnut wrote:

That's what I'm thinking too. My other half ordered the Aura Black the day after I ordered mine and that one has already shipped. Looks to be the trend.

Thinking the blue is delayed. Hopefully it'll still make the 23rd deliver date. Enjoy yours! 

Thanks, you guys enjoy yours, too! Here's to a quick shipping of that Blue one for you! I wonder how it's going on the Aura Glow one, I'm betting it's going to be in high demand.

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB