I have gone into my Samusung phone app looking for this credit, but it's not there. I should be recieving my phone in the mail in a day or two, do I need to wait until I activate it? Do I need to call Samusung?
Here how it normallyl works after pre-ordering your device:
1) On the day Samsung unveiled Note10 devices, you should of received email saying that you can now pre-order your device.
2) After clicking on the link, you would pick the model, color..., then hit next/continue
3) On the next accessory screen, $150 credit would be shown on the top of the page
4) Here is where you add these free items to your cart, up to that 150 and if gone over that, would just need to pay the difference.
*If you don't add all accessories up to that available credit and use lets say a $100, that $50 difference is possibly lost.
5) If you skipped the accessory part, then $150 coupon code would be in your card(Samsung should send you the code). The info on how the code will be sent is in the card at the time of order.
It didn't say that, it said I would receive credit 15 days after I got my phone. My issue is not 1 item I want to order from the store is actually available on the store. It goes to a link about where to buy not add to cart.
We are talking about simple things like the 45 watt charger or a case!