cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBNjy1lIRf8
Astronaut

Where is my preorder?

I pre-ordered 2 note 10+ from best buy 19 Aug. Aura Glow came I  release day. I still have not recieved my 2nd order and there has been no information. Best buy says its Samsung. What is the point of pre-ordr when people walking in the store get theirs before my pre-order is filled? And if i try to get one off the shelf, I lose my pre-order bonus. What gives? I'm going to run out of time for my bonus anyway. Bad move samsung, I may cancel this order and go with another phone. Former loyal customer. 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Where is my preorder?

It's always someone else's fault with BestBuy, but if we think about this logically, BestBuy buys phones from Samsung, then sells them to their customers. It was up to them to order enough to fulfill their orders. Yes ultimately phones will still have to come from Samsung first, but Samsung has to deliver to hundreds of retailers and they fulfill orders as fast as they can. Bottom line in my opinion... It's on BestBuy. They didn't order enough units, early enough. Yes, there is nothing they can do to make Samsung fulfil their orders quicker now, but they're the ones that dropped the ball in first place. And frankly, they do it all the time. If I were you, I'd switch retailer, not punish the manufacturer for that retailer's incompetence.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

I concur with your bottom line.  This is your opinion.  As for Samsung or Best Buy at fault I see no way to prove it without access to actual factual order data so logically one shouldn't blame one over the other without more information in my opinion.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.