cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

Why Is Samsung Canceling Credit Card Orders?

I have tired probably 10 different times now to place a pre order for the Note 10 + and each time it is cancelled for what scamsung claims is the credit card "billing information" being wrong. The order bills just fine and then within a few minuites to a few hours I get an email saying the order is cancelled. The chat support has flat out lied and even sugested I try Samsung Financeing for the order instead. I have not been able to reach anyone competent by phone or chat on this issue and it aprears I am not the only one based on what I can see here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/Why-Is-Samsung-Canceling-Credit-Card-Orders/m-p/590152#M...

Has anyone been able to figure out what is happening or get any kind of strait answer from anyone over tehre ? 

36 REPLIES 36
userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

Re: Why Is Samsung Canceling Credit Card Orders?

I have opened a formal BBB complaint for this issue ID # 13759786.

Highlighted
userd4KmImtl9W
Astronaut

same thing happened to me

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

I just called them and they said they are adding my account to some white list that will take 3 to 5 days so I will see if they actually do anything. 

Samsung_zZ1COqW
Constellation

Not true

Not true

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

Re: Not true

What exactly is not true? I can post the transcripts from my conversation with support with no resulution and just lies. 

iamwaynegilbert
Cosmic Ray

If you ordered the Aura Glow, it's sold out.

If you ordered the Aura Glow, it's sold out.

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

Re: If you ordered the Aura Glow, it's sold out.

No I ordered black. 

userv1VNyHlr2e
Asteroid

I keep getting "We're unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later, sorry for the inonvience." when I checkout, no mattet what CC I enter

userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

I would call them and demand they add you to the order white list or whatever they are calling it. They need to get their act together.