cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PADaugherty
Asteroid

Re: Why Is Samsung Canceling Credit Card Orders?

Maybe, Samsung has a data breach they have not disclosed.....

usernFHSD74pst
Constellation

Im having the same trouble

userNIGNMvgbLc
Asteroid

i have the same

@userkW0OLBRRsq wrote:

I have tired probably 10 different times now to place a pre order for the Note 10 + and each time it is cancelled for what scamsung claims is the credit card "billing information" being wrong. The order bills just fine and then within a few minuites to a few hours I get an email saying the order is cancelled. The chat support has flat out lied and even sugested I try Samsung Financeing for the order instead. I have not been able to reach anyone competent by phone or chat on this issue and it aprears I am not the only one based on what I can see here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/Why-Is-Samsung-Canceling-Credit-Card-Orders/m-p/590152#M...

Has anyone been able to figure out what is happening or get any kind of strait answer from anyone over tehre ? 

user3O7I3qfHhj
Asteroid

I should also make. BBB complaint . I pre-ordered my Note...

I should also make. BBB complaint . I pre-ordered my Note9 August 9 2018 with the upgrade program. I tried to upgrade today August 9 2019 . One year later . It say I'm ineligible? For another 10 days lol . I had many issues with getting refunded for the Note7 years ago. I finally disputed with my Credit Card company . Samsung has poor customer service.

YS1014
Constellation

Same thing happening with me. 

My credit card + billing info is correct and up to date. 

They're about to lose a lot of customers.

UPDATE:

After about 40 minutes of being put on hold, i spoke to a eCommerce rep. 

She kept on repeating "your order is being cancelled because we could not verify some of your billing information". I did explain that I've tried on multiple credit cards, and other people were having the same issue...what came next was unexpected. 

"I would recommend you to go purchase on Amazon or at BestBuy" 

So guys, what color OnePlus 7 Pro should I get?

user5ZEuNbmUbo
Asteroid

They are about to lose customers with this hassle. I was on phone with them all day Thursday and they where very unhelpful. There customer service is horrible now days. I use to brag how good it was.

user8dp8y6Okys
Constellation

Don't even bother calling them or chatting. They removed my last comment. Samsung losing customers fast. Give it a day and they will brag about all the preorders that were placed, not knowing that a million were cancelled due to their faulty payment system. All the service people are like robots. Billing info incorrect try again, rinse, repeat. C'mon mannnnn.

callmemacho
Asteroid

Same thing happened to me but for S10 5G. Initially I got the message  "At this time we are unable to complete your order #D16R06*** .because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed. After that I get the message "We’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current. "

My billing is current and up to date. I also got an email from a customer support asking if I am a freight company and I told them I am not. Provided my phone bill etc for verificationSamsung_-_Important_Update_on_your_Order__D16R06X0Q9__-_zafyboy_gmail_com_-_Gmail.jpg_Samsung_E-Commerce_Ticket_ID__2058110__Re__Order_number_D16H8TF0TT_Issue_Why_my_orders_are_getting_cancelled__-_zafyboy_gmail_com_-_Gmail.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

callmemacho
Asteroid

@SamsungZell Your Offshore team is ILL equiped to handle this type of situation and trying to give me the run around. I will get be getting in touch with Steve Hong who is the director of ecommerce and sending him a message to see what is going on.