cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
callmemacho
Asteroid

Re: Why Is Samsung Canceling Credit Card Orders?

Also the culprit here is INGRAM MICRO. They handle all the customer support, payments for samsung. 

GrandDabMaster
Constellation

Cause it's FRAUD!

Cause it's FRAUD!

user4QqbsmGJRD
Constellation

The Galaxy Note 10 is my first ever Samsung phone and the first order I’ve ever placed on their website. I’m having the same issue, my pre-order has been cancelled. I first thought address line 1 and 2 was the problem, so I made sure the billing address matched the info with my credit card company on both these lines. This didn’t fix the problem, order cancelled. It’s odd, the payment goes through and shows up on my credit card and then a short time later it’s refunded back to my credit card. This is so ridiculous and I want the deal on the website. Samsung should be doing something more, this is obviously on their end. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

callmemacho
Asteroid

THE ISSUE IS DEFINITELY on THEIR END. Also not sure if INGRAM MICRO/ Samsung ecommerce reads their own forums. The only thing the moderator knows is to copy and paste useless info.

zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

Same thing is happening to my orders. Not sure who is in charge but Samsung/ Ingram Micro is not doing a good job of addressing this. Someone here needs to reach out to corporate. The customer reps have no clue. 

zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

I have started a post about this.https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Samsung-is-canceling-my-order/td-p/770624.

I tried with paypal ( i have 2 accounts). Both went through then after an hour got refunded. Also tried with 2 cards. Same thing happened. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

I think the best solution for this is to contact the correct department which is the e-commerce department.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
zafyboy
Cosmic Ray

I did. They have no answer. There is something going on with the order processing. Something changed or giving out false red flags. All the ecommerce rep team is offshore and have no clue. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

E-Commerce is the only team with the necessary resources to assist you with purchases. You will have to speak with them at 855-726-8721.