cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheMiz
Asteroid

WiFi Calling ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wondering if the New Note 10+ ( unlocked ) will have WiFi calling capabilities ?   

I would mostly use the Verizon network 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: WiFi Calling ?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. Yes. The Note10+ does have WiFi Calling for unlocked models on Verizon's network. I can not speak for other carriers though, as it is up to the carrier to enable the feature. I can confirm Verizon though. It is accessible through both System Settings > Connections, or through the phone app settings. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TheMiz I think there is wifi calling the S9, Note 9 and S10 unlocked have wifi calling on verizon. 

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
TheMiz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do know the Note 9 has it but not all are supported , I need to know so I would know which way to go on a pre order of the Note 10+

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. Yes. The Note10+ does have WiFi Calling for unlocked models on Verizon's network. I can not speak for other carriers though, as it is up to the carrier to enable the feature. I can confirm Verizon though. It is accessible through both System Settings > Connections, or through the phone app settings. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador

View solution in original post

TheMiz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

GREAT thanks 

Now the color I wanted is sold out.  Just my luck. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not with AT&T. I can unfortunately confirm Wi-Fi Calling no where to be found on an unlocked Note10 with AT&T service.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
user35VgDSdaoc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

no unlocked phones get wifi calling support on At&t only phones purchased to them. I know Verizon and Sprint will support unlocked phones and wifi calling

gfondeur
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Att s... s big time, I don't understand the reason to hold us for using wifi calling 

useriBvExfEY2G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So your saying note 10 on Verizon network has the wifi calling like the S10+

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ChazzyJ 

I think this question is for you.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1