JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the Note 10+ (unlocked) have WiFi calling capabilities?

(Topic created: 09-11-2019 01:46 PM)
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wondering if the New Note 10+ ( unlocked ) will have WiFi calling capabilities ?   

I would mostly use the Verizon network 

17 Replies
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@TheMiz I think there is wifi calling the S9, Note 9 and S10 unlocked have wifi calling on verizon. 

0 Likes
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I do know the Note 9 has it but not all are supported , I need to know so I would know which way to go on a pre order of the Note 10+

0 Likes
userupho9eLpqT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How about AT&T? I am getting the runaround from them for the Note 9. can anyone provide a similar experience? Thanks

0 Likes
Solution
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi. Yes. The Note10+ does have WiFi Calling for unlocked models on Verizon's network. I can not speak for other carriers though, as it is up to the carrier to enable the feature. I can confirm Verizon though. It is accessible through both System Settings > Connections, or through the phone app settings. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
TheMiz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

GREAT thanks 

Now the color I wanted is sold out.  Just my luck. 

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not with AT&T. I can unfortunately confirm Wi-Fi Calling no where to be found on an unlocked Note10 with AT&T service.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

user35VgDSdaoc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

no unlocked phones get wifi calling support on At&t only phones purchased to them. I know Verizon and Sprint will support unlocked phones and wifi calling

0 Likes
gfondeur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Att s... s big time, I don't understand the reason to hold us for using wifi calling 

0 Likes
userupho9eLpqT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Should have read farther down in the string. The story I got was the model I bought did not support it. I was 100% sure that was dung, and you have confirmed. Sounds like my issue is with the carrier, not my device. Pity...

0 Likes