cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruzi8gZr5Ex
Asteroid

Wireless charging pausing glitch

<span;>Anybody experiencing an issue when using wireless charging and using a USBc line out to radio. That it will pause charging and start again and again till you pull the USBc out then wait a min then put it back in or you restart the phone. Plus it kicks it out of fast wireless charging too. Any thoughts?

<span;>I'm using a Samsung USBc adapter and iOttie easy one touch wireless qi fast charge car mount.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wireless charging pausing glitch

Does this occur when the device is in safe mode?

useruzi8gZr5Ex
Asteroid

No in optimized mode

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to verify, you are plugging your phone into the car radio via the USB-C to USB charging cable and using a wireless charger to charge the phone?

I just bought the official wirless charger coast me 80 something and it paused for a second and comes back few times its annoying 

useruzi8gZr5Ex
Asteroid

No I am using the samsung USBc adapter to 3.5mm jack cable in on stereo line in.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for confirming that. Can you confirm what type of device are you using?

Having this problem with my note 10 plus on the samsung offical fast wirless charger it stop and then it come back on 

Same problem just bought the new fast wirless charger and it paused and comes back note 10 plus official Samsung wireless charger 88 dollars note 10 plus 1200 phone and having problems should've bought iPhone instead its annoying it pauses every few minutes and go back to charging. 

Highlighted

Do you have a case on the phone?Is it still the same without a protective case on? Just wondered if the adapter is hindering the wireless charging effectiveness.