cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroiCJUFh5Sd
Constellation

Wireless duo charger blinks red with 45W charger

I tried hooking up my new 45W charger to my wireless duo charger. Works fine with the fast charger it came with (probably 25W), I was hoping to kick it up a notch. I only got the duo charger last week, why won't it work with the other charger?

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Wireless duo charger blinks red with 45W charger

@useroiCJUFh5Sd wrote:

I tried hooking up my new 45W charger to my wireless duo charger. Works fine with the fast charger it came with (probably 25W), I was hoping to kick it up a notch. I only got the duo charger last week, why won't it work with the other charger?

Look at the bottom where the label is, there should be info about the "current by listing voltage" that this charger would accept.  I have 2017 Convertible Fast Wireless Charger and it shows the support for 15w AC Adapter.  I haven't tried anything else with it, as it is enough for me.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Wireless duo charger blinks red with 45W charger

@useroiCJUFh5Sd 

It doesn't work like that. The 45W charger will only deliver its full power when connected directly into the phone. Connecting it into a wireless charger will not, at best, make any difference in wireless charging speeds, and at worst, might not work at all or even damage the wireless charger.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1