userk1hobztD1b
Asteroid

Wish my order would quit getting canceled

Have ordered 3 times and gets cancelled everytime so annoying 

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wish my order would quit getting canceled

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useriZqux7C4NZ
Constellation

That's baloney. The e-commerce team won't do anything. Trust me I've tried.

userk1hobztD1b
Asteroid

Well it's true I called them and they said they white listed me, first they said it was because my billing address and shipping address was different so I fixed that still canceled don't know what to do at this point never seen someone throw my money back so many times xD

userk1hobztD1b
Asteroid

Well turns out it keeps canceling because you need to use a credit card to purchase cannot use a debit card looks like I'm not getting a note 10+ since I won't be able to trade in my s10 for 600 

dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray

Not true 

userk1hobztD1b
Asteroid

Well honestly I give up at this point I'm not gonna beg them to take my money no other company has have returned my money so much 

user9an3yDoeaR
Constellation

This is not true E-Com is useless. They don't know anything. Not sure what they are really there for if they can't help at all. I am on the same boat with my orders. I get told I have the wrong address on file. Then I get told I gotta wait 21 business days for the pending orders to get clear. Then they say I don't have enough credit when I have $3200 available to spend with only $1200 spent. You guys seriously need to reconsider this E-Com. It's really frustrating. 

userk1hobztD1b
Asteroid

I just don't understand why they won't take my money =(

userHnoqvT8GTQ
Astronaut

i have pre ordered twice and mine keeps getting cancelled