cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJrd7KkWOYR
Constellation

Your screen can be scratched by Clear View Cover

I can't imagine this could happen.

The screen of my Note 10 Plus is good. The clear view cover this year is good. But after only 1 week, I can see scratches on the right screen/curve area, under view-through plastic of the cover. It looks like cover's edge is too sharp.

It's really really bad for my new phone and the cover which I really like this year.

7 REPLIES 7
This-is-me
Constellation

Re: Your screen can be scratched by Clear View Cover

Happened to my note 8. Had to install a scree protector to prevent further damage.

Ginamch
Constellation

I have a question. Im considering getting the note 10, but i dont know if the fingerprint sensor works the same for logging into apps instead of using password all the time. Can you tell me about your experiences with it.

userJrd7KkWOYR
Constellation

It's the same service flow, but different from experience. Not good as the old fingerprint sensor in the back.

Samsung Care Ambassador

This is called thread hijacking. Why not start your own?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
biggs33
Constellation

Just get a liguid glass screen protector and move on with your life!!!

biggs33
Constellation

Liquid*

Samsung Care Ambassador

When tiny pieces of sand or other materials harder than glass find their way inside the cover, they will make contact with the phone. However, be sure to check whether the preinstalled protector is scratched, rather than the actual screen. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.