cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

adding a specific folder into the gallery app

On my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, there is a folder under Internal Storage / snapshot that I would like to be included in the Gallery app so i can few any screecaps I may do using the app that saves snapshots to that folder (the app that does this accesses my video surveillance system).

It appears as if it attempted to automatically add itself once, but the photo's aren't updating with what is in the folder (30 older snapshots are only visible).

I have checked, after doing a little  research, and there is not a .nomedia file or folder in that specific snapshots folder.

how do I correct this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: adding a specific folder into the gallery app

Just to clarify are you referring to taking screenshots on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

No, this is using an app that has a function to take a screenshot of the current view of various cameras on our surveillance system and the app saves those captures into a folder named snapshot that is located in the root of the internal storage

Highlighted
Constellation

Still looking for a solution to this.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm still waiting.  It's been almost a week and I haven't heard how to correct this.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, with the app that is taking the screenshots are there any permissions for the gallery that you can see?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.