cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

created app pairs dissappearing

Hello, since the last update on my Note 10 plus, my paired apps on my Edge screen have been acting crazy. I have one pair that consists of the Zoom app and my texting app. After the update, I no longer see these on my Edge screen. But when I try to recreate them again, it says "this app pair has already been created." But it's not there, or it's no longer visible. Please help.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: created app pairs dissappearing

reset all setting but first reset network setting and make a restart then all should be fine
Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue and resetting the network did not fix it.  When I try to make app pairs I continuously get the message that "this app pair has already been created". Does anyone have a fix for this?!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: created app pairs dissappearing

That did not help me either, I don't see how it would.... How is thy edge screen related to network?
Highlighted
Astronaut

so then go to control history of paired devices and delete all of them then try it should help
Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem too. I get the same message of (this app pair has already been created) I can't even find where the app pair was?