cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYPoaJTqYWg
Astronaut

disappointed by the screen

i got the note 10+ mainly for the display i read so much praise for it once i did i notice it has a noticable yellow tint so i change it from natural to vivid still too yellow so i go to advanced rgb settings turn green and red down to 0 and it's still yellow and dull (note that the display has been repaired from an accidental fall so this is the second display with the same yellow tint) also note that i am ultra sensitive to warm displays i can't stand them in any way shape or form do i always make it as blue as i possibly can, so this may not be an issue for other people but it is for me, colors pop so much more on my xperia xz1 with it's super vivid mode enabled and white balance adjusted nearly all oled panels seem to suffer from the same dull problem which is surprising as the oled of my sony af9 tv looks amazingly vibrant set to the coldest setting, i am really disappointed with the display of the note 10+ even have it set to +10 brightness it's not good enough, i would send it back if it wasn't repaired, i know samsung bragged about getting rid of "harmful blue light" and i honestly hate it

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_NFHY22m
Astronaut

Re: disappointed by the screen

Well maybe you should have gone and checked out the phone before buying it.

Samsung_B4sZeDZ
Astronaut

Do you have the blue light filter on?

user4Eba8zUExa
Constellation

Turn off blue light filter

useref5HM695xp
Astronaut

this shows the note 10+ vs my xperia xz1 which is a 2 year old phone notice how the note mutes the colors so much that it looks like it's two different pictures the colors almost blend in together thats how dull and muted they are, blue light is off, advanced white balance is 0 green and red blue max, screen mode is on the intensive mode and despite all this despite the fact that the note is an oled and the xperia is an lcd the xperia looks so much better, better white stronger more vibrant colors.IMG_20190925_154413.jpg

Samsung Care Ambassador

@useref5HM695xp wrote:

this shows the note 10+ vs my xperia xz1 ...

Hmm, that looks like 2 photos of the Note 10+. The Sony Xperia XZ1 doesn't have a center punch camera.