cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

email

My email seems to have quit working. I haven't received 1 email since Dec. 2 not even spam! Anyone else have this issue or know what to do to fix it?
4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: email

When you open the app and sync, do emails appear? If you log into the account from the browser or a computer are you receiving emails normally? If you use more than one account on the phone, are all accounts not getting emails or just the one?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: Re: email

I only have the one Gmail account and it shows my old emails and I get tons daily due to job search, so I know something is up. thank you for responding.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: email

Can I ask if you are using the Gmail or Email app when logging into your account? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Nebula

Re: email

go to setting > account and backup >manage account >go to Gmail account >sync account and turn the sync on for your Gmail