cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

how to remove apps and/or remove their shortcut from the home screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have numerous apps that I didn't knowingly request to have installed on my note10+. Most of them are apps that I've NEVER USED. I'd like to remove them entirely, but if that is not possible, I'd like to at least remove them from my home screen. I'd also like to put some of the shortcuts on the home screen that are not there now: voicemail, settings, email, camera, some others.

TIA. Phil.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: how to remove apps and/or remove their shortcut from the home screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most apps I was able to uninstall or disable. These apps wouldn't disable or uninstall: AR Zone, Tips, Amazon Assistant, Amazon Kindle. I don't even know what AR and Tips do. The Amazon apps probably got installed when I download a couple Ebooks. I don't need them any more, but it would still be good to remove them from the apps screen.

Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Press and hold the icon, drag it to the trashcan at the top, or tap remove when the menu pops up.
Some apps you will be able to uninstall, or you can only disable.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most apps I was able to uninstall or disable. These apps wouldn't disable or uninstall: AR Zone, Tips, Amazon Assistant, Amazon Kindle. I don't even know what AR and Tips do. The Amazon apps probably got installed when I download a couple Ebooks. I don't need them any more, but it would still be good to remove them from the apps screen.

Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha.

View solution in original post