cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

moisture detected again after being "fixed" under warranty

I got a moisture detected on my new note 10 plus.... i didnt get it wet.. I had to buy a new phone just so I could send my note 10 off for a week under Samsung warranty to be fixed.  First day with it... no water.... but moisture detected is still on my $1500 phone.  I never should have switched from Apple.  I see the moisture detected issue is a big Samsung problem they wont address.  When i have time later I have to try and reach customer service once more... surprisingly my $200 cheap chinese android phone i bought to use as a back through all this works surprisingly better.  I'm so fed up of profits over customers and quality.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: moisture detected again after being "fixed" under warranty

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your ticket number for the repair in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: moisture detected again after being "fixed" under warranty

Not necessary...  I have already dealt with support... when I told them I've been reading about the many samsung false moisture detect issues there are and that Samsung is aware... they agreed with me that it was a big issue but nothing they can do but send it back to futuretel that repaired it.  I called futuretel and they also told me Samsungs are known for that issue and it's normal... therefore nothing I can do.... please anyone... dont buy a samsung phone... you will get moisture detected using your phone useless.