cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFzKKrlh0IJ
Asteroid

note 10+ 5g canceled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have verizion... preordered everything is fine went to verizon the next day and verified everything fine...suddenly its canceled and of course out of stock.  since it was to be a birthday present for my daughter im rather cheesed ...contacted Samsung they said it was Verizon...verizon says HUH?  

looks like im not the only one with this issue...after the whole bait and switch with the note 7... if you dont resolve this...im done with your products

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usertwKadXNKBw
Astronaut

Re: note 10+ 5g canceled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue. 

Samsung said it was an issue with my address being in CAPs.

Verizon said they never got the agreement from Samsung they were forced to cancel.

I tried to re-order, but Verizon says they are unable to process my upgrade and they need to open a ticket that would be resovled in 24 hours. Thats would put me out of the promo!

I should have just gone to BestBuy, lesson learned, now I have to wait to black friday deals.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"bait and switch"? I have a feeling I might regret this...

What does your daughter do to need or want a 5G variant anyway? Have you guys verified if your area is even covered by 5G?

Since Verizon is involved, I assume you were trying to buy it on a payment plan, so if this order got canceled, it is most likely on Verizon's end.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
userFzKKrlh0IJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well Geno71 its really none of your business why she needs or even wants the 5G version.  and No 5g isnt in our area yet and likly wont be until this time next year (maybe) That being said we tend to keep our phones a very long time 3~4 years and there is no reason not to spend a little more to extend the duty cycle of a device.  Samsung's End Verizons end..dont really care the end result was the same...it was canceled just like many other peoples.  

It's ok after nine hours of talking to Customer service it was resolved.

usertwKadXNKBw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue. 

Samsung said it was an issue with my address being in CAPs.

Verizon said they never got the agreement from Samsung they were forced to cancel.

I tried to re-order, but Verizon says they are unable to process my upgrade and they need to open a ticket that would be resovled in 24 hours. Thats would put me out of the promo!

I should have just gone to BestBuy, lesson learned, now I have to wait to black friday deals.