cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

note 10 plus updates

Hello,I'm having problems from not being able to update my phone,I'm still on android 9.i called a couple days ago to at&t to get it push and said it will take 24 to 48 hours to get pushed, so I waited and nothing happened so called again then they said only Samsung could push it so called them then they said they couldn't do it. Can any one help.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: note 10 plus updates

This is definitely a problem through your carrier. Once updates are ready by Samsung they send them out to carriers. At that point its up to the carriers to decide on weather or not they are ready to send out the update. Try restarting your device and see if the update comes up in your settings. If not i suggest calling your carrier for assistance once again and if they can't help then ask for a warranty replacement. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: note 10 plus updates

alright I haven't had the time to call back at&t but like 3 hours ago I got my first update so now I'm just waiting for the others to pop up