cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUEZCajYOXu
Asteroid

note10+ battery drains super fast

Hi all, sorry for my English. But I wonder why and what make my note10+ battery drains extremely fast. It drained 1st 10% of my battery during my regular email and whatsapp replaying in 30mins.

It usually start draining 1-2% just right after I unplugged from the charger

I have tried a few tricks that I can find in google but still doesn't make any improvements.

4 REPLIES 4
usera1Ma4ZH7VD
Constellation

Re: note10+ battery drains super fast

Does the battery app shows what's consuming battery? If it doesn't then perhaps battery is faulty.

My battery is great

Honored Contributor

@userUEZCajYOXu wrote:

Hi all, sorry for my English. But I wonder why and what make my note10+ battery drains extremely fast. It drained 1st 10% of my battery during my regular email and whatsapp replaying in 30mins.

It usually start draining 1-2% just right after I unplugged from the charger

I have tried a few tricks that I can find in google but still doesn't make any improvements.

Look here:

Go to settings>device care>battery and then battery usage, see which of the apps/services consumes more battery

Was it always like that, or there was an update which triggered or you installed an app?

userUEZCajYOXu
Asteroid

Thanks, the most battery consuming thing will be the screen. And when I tap on it I realised there are 72apps hasn't been optimised and guess will have to optimise the rest of the apps to get slight improvement on the battery usage?

Honored Contributor

@userUEZCajYOXu wrote:

Thanks, the most battery consuming thing will be the screen. And when I tap on it I realised there are 72apps hasn't been optimised and guess will have to optimise the rest of the apps to get slight improvement on the battery usage?

I think I have similar # of apps that are not optimized.  There are things you can't optimize and system may not let you.  If the toggle is not grayed out, then you could turn it on, but remember, if is an app and you rely on it for notifications, don't optimize.