My new Note 10plus randomly opens the phone app, I can be browsing facebook or on the internet, sometimes I'm not even touching the screen, it even comes on while watching a video and pauses the video, no missed calls or anything.....
Any help would be great
Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried wiping the cache partition? See if that helps.
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Your phone will take a little time booting up after the cache partition is wiped off of its contents as it will rebuild or recreate those caches. Don’t be alarmed if the phone gets stuck on the logo for a minute or two after this just don’t turn it off so that what was deleted will be replaced successfully. So, wait for your phone to become active. Don’t worry, this procedure is very easy and safe to do. You won’t damage your phone just by wiping the cache partition.
If this does not occur with the phone in Safe Mode, then there is a third party app that is opening the Phone app. I would start with the most recently installed apps and begin uninstalling them until you notice the issue has stopped.
Today while listening to music it paused the music and called my wife......
Tap and hold phone app shortcut on your home screen. Then when context menu appears, tap on App info. Then go to storage and clear data - this is just faster to do and then try:
What has @SamsungRei suggested...